Thursday, September 24, 2009

You can only bring me down if I let you.

I finally had the courage to completely remove the people in my life who were only [deliberately] trying to steal my happiness. No more myspace, deleted them from my facebook, and I even deleted their phone numbers from my cell phone. Really, if you have nothing better to do than try to bring me down, or intentionally hurt me, you don't deserve even a nano-second from my life... virtually or otherwise.


"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them anyways."
-Marilyn Monroe

12 comments:

bananas. said...

you go lady!!! love that quote. wise words.

Sam said...

Good for you! =] And I love that quote, it's so true.

- Sam

Lindsay said...

i love that quote!!

mandi said...

good! i refuse to keep negative people in my life as well, they arent worth the worry! keep moving forward :)

stilettolover91 said...

Good job babe!!! Fuck the haters!! They're certainly not worth your time & tears!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

sarah said...

This is always a tough thing to finally do, but I am so proud of you for tackling it!

monogramgirl said...

You go girl. Leaps and bounds! Keep it up.

Meagan said...

Good for you! Sometimes it takes a little life cleansing...can't wait to hear about all the good that comes along!!

♥Aubrey said...

Kuddos!!! It's a hard thing to do...but realizing the negative energy and getting rid of it is awesome. There are sooo many positive people out there to come into your life...just wait.

Ali said...

Oh Marilyn, you wise woman you...

Props to YOU, strong lady! Proud.

accidentally, kle said...

WELL DONE hun!!! and i'm so glad to see you decided to stick around! :) ♥

Michelle "Lady Bug" said...

Good Job!