Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'll take me a Bradley Cooper, please!

First off, I would like to thank Patty Ann for providing me with a great belly laugh this morning :) She wrote me a comment comparing my ex with Kayne West. lol


I've been doing good. Much better actually... When I start to get a little down about things, I think this:

"Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."


If you haven't seen "All About Steve" - You should. I laughed SO hard and I'm pretty sure I drooled all over myself throughout the whole movie because of this guy:

Mr. Bradley Cooper

I'll take me one of these, please! =)

13 comments:

Stephanie of Pretty {much} Art said...

Agreed! He's almost as cute as your puppy.

Glad to see you're blogging again!
~ Stephanie

Patty Ann said...

YES!!!!!! I'm on the phone with Bradley's peeps right now for you ;)

SO HAPPY that you're putting a smile on your face! And that you're BACK!!!
Keep it up, even when you feel like things aren't getting better it's part of the broken road that'll take where you need to be.

sarah said...

I am so glad you are feeling better!

Christie Cottage said...

So good to see a post from you!!!

I hope Bradley Cooper arrives at your door!


http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Marie said...

Ohhh Bradley is the perfect new man for you!

~ Kelly Ann ♥ said...

I need to see this movie. Looks funny- plus I love Sandra haircut in the movie-

Have a great day!

Kelly

Gabby said...

Glad to hear you're doing well! :)

♥ H ♥ said...

Bradley Cooper *drool* so hot! haha! Glad you're doing well :)

Have a great day!

PS- that quote has gotten me through some lonely days ....it helps :)

Ali said...

You sound good, and that makes me happy. Love the comparison, Patty!

And ugh, Mr. Cooper. Swoon.

Hollyrocks said...

I'm SO GLAD to hear that you're feeling better. Your little mantra is perfect, I'll have to remember that one. And I've got to agree- Bradley Cooper is pretty cute. :-)

tonia fashion tour said...

super cute guy!!!!!!
xxx

Candi said...

He is so hot! I haven't seen All About Steve, I'm tempted to now!

Lily G. said...

oh yes! I will take him too!