Monday, September 28, 2009

My wish list

My wish list =)


I want to get my hair cut & highlighted
...........................................................


A new cell phone. My poor Blackberry is on it's last leg... well, ever since I chunked it onto the sidewalk on a VERY bad day. [I'm sure you can guess what day that was lol *hint* I'm single now] lol
...............................................................


Some little boots [somewhat like these]... PERFECT for fall!! [I could also use some new fall clothes...]
...........................................................


These sunglasses :) [These are on the bottom of my wishlist... I'm not THAT into labels but for some reason these are calling me! lol]
................................................................


Now what I NEED:

Jake needs to get a haircut & needs to get some shots

Isn't he cute!! :)

Plus a few bills here and there...

I need either 1. a new job or 2. a 2nd job b/c mine isn't too good on the financial side right now... Pray for something to come up!

12 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

Awww you're dog is so adorable!!! I badly need a new cell phone too i have this nokia and the battery dies and it drops calls horrible! Cutting & lighting your hair would be awesome it would look fab on you!! Great post!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Amy Lynn said...

I adore Kelli Pickler and every hair cut she has ever had. SO CUTE! Good luck on the job hunt!

sarah said...

I secretly want a new cell phone too. And I am not really into technology.

Patty Ann said...

get it all, you deserve it. :)

♥Aubrey said...

Do it...i think that haircut would look GREAT on you!!! Take puppy to the groomers and yourself to the salon. Make it a date :)

Carolina said...

love the hair. good for you to have a wishlist and cute lil puppy to love on.

wish you the best!

Ali said...

Hi Jake! What kind of dog is he? I had a Havanese and he looked a lot like him.

Sending good job vibes your way.

Tamela said...

My phone died today, so i got the new Samsung Solstice. It finally gave me a good reason to get a new phone!

I hope you get a better job!

Jake looks adorable.

Valerie said...

Cute haircut. Good wishlist. jake is soooo adorable!

accidentally, kle said...

wishing you the very best hun!

Savvy Gal said...

ah she is sooooo cute. i am thinking about a new blackberry but am too lazy to go get one. that means i have to learn all over again. i am not techie at all. by the way, i have a diamond giveaway. have a fab day.

Kristin said...

I didn't know you were back. YEY! And I have those Target boots. They're super cute and comfy!