Saturday, October 23, 2010

In case you are wondering where the heck I've been...


Hello lovelies! I'm so sorry for my absence. My life has been really busy recently! Hmm, where to start?

My love: We are almost 6 months away from the wedding!!


We are doing well :) Just working hard and enjoying life. He threw me the sweetest surprise birthday party this past Tuesday (Oct 19). I had NO clue! My family and best friend/maid of honor drove an hour to attend. It was so thoughtful! But they literally scared the crap out of me when I walked into the apartment... not cool. He also had a candy bouquet sent to my work in our wedding colors. ♥

My job: I love it! It's going really well. I'm FINALLY done as a waitress and I found my way into the mortgage business. We have done a ton of business (which is good news for me!) so I've been able to put in overtime. It's a temp to perm job (meaning I have to work 3 months through the temp agency then I can be invited to become a perm employee) and my 3 months ends at the end of this month!! I'm feeling good about an invitation but please still keep me in your prayers
and hope all goes as planned!

My living situation: OH. MY. GOSH. My fiancé and I just moved into the biggest, nicest apartment we've ever had! I am in love for sure. (Not just with him, but the apartment lol) The kitchen has darkened wood, black appliances, and a stainless steel fridge... not to mention the place is HUGE. Plus, the new part of town is very nice and clean :) That's always good!

My furry men: Dierks and Jake are doing well too. Just growing and we're hoping they mature here before too long... lol They can still be a little feisty and Jake doesn't listen well. That's okay. In time, in time...

My family: My little brother is away in Mobile, AL cleaning up the oil spill. My fiance, my other brother, and I decided to take a little road-trip to go see him :)


Mississippi is missing because we took over 500 pictures and have yet to sort through them on the computer... so here's a few I had on hand. Unfortunately, no Mississippi signs. lol

My fiancé, brother Justin (19), and brother Daniel (13)


My life: I turned 24 on October 19. I have to say it was one of my best birthdays to date. Justin made it very special for me :) I'm happy with where I am at 24. I've finally landed a "real" job and I'm getting married in 6 months to a wonderful man. I do have a few new [birth] year resolutions: 1. Learn how to cook and 2. Build on my small shoe collection.


1 comment:

Tamela said...

So glad things are going well for you!!!! Congrats on getting the new place. It sounds amazing!

I moved to a new blog. Got my own domain! tamelapage.com so follow me there!