Thursday, November 12, 2009

Victoria's Secret Hair - by AndreasChoice



looks pretty easy!
............................................................

I've been sick lately and it sucks :( I try to so hard not to get sick! I guess I need to go buy some orange juice. I've had a sinus infection and this awful little cough that sometimes makes me feel I just might cough up a lung lol

Walmart list:
Non-drowsy cough suppressant
Orange juice (vitamin C)
Hand sanitizer
.............................................................
Check out my boys ;) Aren't they cuties!

And this picture is funny lol


...............................................................

I completed my application for graduate school at UNT today!!!
Keep your fingers crossed ;)

3 comments:

Sam said...

I'm totally going to try that hair do.. my hair is pretty anti-curl though, so I'm not holding my breath, lol. But thanks for posting that! =]

Awww, what little studs you've got there! <3

Good luck with the app!

- Sam

Brown Girl said...

Good luck! Your puppies are adorable. Hope you get to feeling better!

Elizabeth Marie said...

Hope you're feeling better girl!