Saturday, October 31, 2009

To catch you up...

1. Justin [my ex-fiancee] is back.
Long story - I'll explain later. We're working things out.
-he moved to dallas :)
-he's transferring schools to finish his degree
-he quit his job with his father to stand on his own two feet [so please pray that he can find a job quick!!]
2. While I do have a job as a waitress, I am still hoping for a "real" job. lol Justin and I are going to a job fair in Dallas tomorrow! :) Wish us luck!
3. I have an interview in Dallas on Monday for a receptionist/admin assistant position!! I'm super excited =)

12 comments:

midulcevida said...

Hi..I've been reading your blog for a while and I'm glad things are working out!!

The reason I came out of obscurity to comment is because I just recently moved to Dallas too and have been looking for work as an admin. assistant and haven't been as lucky to get an interview yet (wonder what I'm doing wrong?)

Just wanted to wish you luck...Dallas is awesome by the way!!

...Carolina

stilettolover91 said...

I hope that everything you want comes true for you!! I hope you find the job & man of your dreams and live very happy together, and if Justin is that then that's great!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

monogramgirl said...

If this is what makes you happy, I wish you the best of luck...before things went wrong, they really did seem to be going right! And my husband of 13 years and I DID split up before we got married...so it does happen! Keep smiling.

BakerGirl said...

Glad to hear things are slowly getting better. I wish you two much luck this time around!

Tracy-Girl said...

So happy for you - isn't it amazing that life can change at the drop of a hat! Thinking of you! Hope you have a good halloween!

Hachii said...

good luck with the job hunting an the working everything out.
X

sarah said...

Best of luck with your interview!

Beth Dunn said...

Best of luck! Hope you both get jobs asap. xoxo

SC

The Cape House said...

Wow, what changes! I wish you lots and lots of luck!

Adorably Distracted... said...

glad things are turning around!

accidentally, kle said...

oh wow, that's a turn for the books! hope everything works out for you. and best of luck for the job!!!

Iva said...

so glad things are going well!!