Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's a BOY


I've been away from the computer a lot... frankly, procreating life takes the energy out of you! lol My husband and I found out we were expecting back in April. Seriously, they are NOT kidding when they say if you want it to happen, don't try. We "tried" for a while but gave up and decided to move in with my in-laws to save up and wait for our house to be built. Sure enough, 2 weeks later I'm staring at two pink lines. lol

I have been SO lucky. I seem to have virtually no symptoms except eating everything in sight and fatigue. I am SOOOOOO thankful for no morning sickness! At this rate, I'm crossing my fingers that maybe I'm one of the rare cases where labor doesn't hurt. lol A girl can dream...

We found out last week that we are having a little boy! I could not be more excited. :) It's weird but I knew it was a boy before we found out. I always dreamed it was a boy and I just had a gut feeling that there was no way this was a little girl craving all this spicy food.


Pregnancy changes you so much! You really won't understand until you go through it. I used to fear childbirth and this who pregnancy thing but once you're in it, you are so in love with your little alien-looking child that the fear just kind of subsides... for me anyway. I look forward to every sonogram because I just want to see him. I can't imagine how it will be come delivery day! I'm really trying not to rush it... I mean, I've got a new job to settle into and a house to be built! lol But once all that passes, I know it will go by so fast! I will be 7 months when we get to move into our new house and I'm certain it's going to fly by.


If you've had a baby or are pregnant... what's your best/favorite piece of advice for pregnant moms-to-be???

4 comments:

Kasey Lynne said...

Oh Lindsay, congratulations!! So happy for you girl! And no morning sickness??? GIRL, you ARE lucky! :)

Kristin said...

I guess I need to stop trying!!
Congrats girl!!

Jade Wright said...

Congratulations!!!! This is incredible!!! I am about to become an Auntie to a little boy on the 1st January!! We should seriously keep in touch and I can try blog about mommy-hood a little bit for you - you should see the amazing baby shower I am throwing for little boys! :)
Eeeep!! Toooooo excited xx

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

Lilly's Style said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting :)