Saturday, December 19, 2009

Big changes ahead!

Hello dolls! Some exciting news around these parts...

Justin & I are re-engaged. :) He gave me a new engagement ring to symbolize our fresh start and learning from the past... but leaving it there too. I LOVE it. It's so me. [you can see it in the picture of me and Dierks below]

We haven't set a date yet because we're not rushing into anything at this point. We'll know when the time is right. We're both very happy. :)

We've both learned that we need to depend on each other and not share our problems with other people. [you get bad advice that way] We've learned to be open to what the other has to say, good or bad... and we've got to spread our wings and fly: together.


On to the next big news... We've got a new apartment! We move in on January 1st. What a great way to start the year! It's a 1 bedroom, 2 story apartment.


This is a picture of the model one... but we have the spiral staircase in our apartment too! I love love love the stairs :) It leads to a study/gameroom upstairs divided by a half-wall looking over the living room.

And lastly...

I got a job at Macaroni Grill! It's over in the town where we're moving... and I'm all set up to start training the week we move. Yay!




I want to thank each and every one of you who left me comments supporting me and putting a smile on my face during the rough times a few months ago. It certainly did not go unnoticed.

"Thank you"

... a special thank you to my mother & my aunt Kathy
[they know why]

11 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

Congrats on your engagement!!!!

http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

BOWquet said...

Congrats on the engagement and the great apartment! Love the staircase too!

Kerri said...

Your ring is gorgeous! I am so happy for you, I know you are excited to have things back in order again! :)

Cupcake Couture said...

Awwww... that's great! I'm happy things are working out for you. :) What a great way to start the new year!

Valerie said...

Congrats!!!!

simplebeauty said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thanks for following my blog :O)

OceanDreams said...

Congrats for new beginnings and a new place, looks great! I agree, listening to too many people can mean bad news, I have learned that too with my BK. Take care love and Merry Christmas!

accidentally, kle said...

this is such lovely news! congratulations for everything! :) great fresh start, i wish you all the very best! xx

anna said...

sounds like 2010 is going to be a wonderful year for you! yay!

Charlotte said...

Congrats on getting re-engaged!!! I'm a new follower! I wish you all the best!!

Tamela said...

wow! Congrats! I hope things work out much much better for you guys and you get little dierks back!